Hi there! I hope you are having a terrific day. I would like to thank Ellem63 for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Ellem63 is a wonderful blogger and I strongly encourage you to check out her work “Contemplations”. You will be glad you did. The blogging community has been wonderfully warm and supportive. It has been a delight to get to know so many wonderful people. I’m excited to write about that today.
Here are Ellem63 questions to me:-
- If you could change your career, and anything was possible, what would you choose? My career would be any one of these: psychologist, editor, author, computer programmer.
2. Describe your ideal house and garden. Allow your imagination to run riot. – My ideal home is rather modern architecture. It has glass windows that let in the light. The decoration is very harmonious. It has a fireplace that gives warmth whenever it gets cold. The bathroom is like a spa, with a hot tub. There is a balcony outside the main bedroom. A huge library/ study is next to the bedroom. Solar panels on the roof. In the backyard there is fountain. The lights on the fountain remain on all the time, but you don’t really notice them during the day. However, during the night time, the lights really shine, making it look even more beautiful. It has an extraordinary garden whose view delights me in all seasons, and whose perfumes are exquisite. This ideal home is located near the sea, the outskirts of town encircled with flowers, trees and birds, where I can find true peace and happiness and is filled by people to whom I am deeply attached. In conclusion, everything about my dream house would reflect my feelings, thoughts and my personality so when you step in my house, you would, in a way, get into my inner world.
3. Which is your favourite city from those you’ve visited? New York City…On an ordinary day, you might find inspiration in any place, on the street, in the subway, at a Broadway show or in a sidewalk café. An amazing plethora of inspiring, smart, creative people dwell in the nooks and crannies of this city. Sometimes, even watching someone play violin in a park gives me the sense that this is one place where I can aim for the moon.
4. Describe your ideal holiday – money no object. – I find the mountains to be a wonderful place to rest my eyes, mind and body. The beautiful views of green trees and grass, wildflowers and streams are a treat to see and while looking at them, I stop thinking about my busy life and problems. I also love to take hikes which tire me out and guarantee me a good night’s sleep.
A stay at the sea is similarly relaxing. While lying in the sun I can read a good book, talk to a friend, or just go to sleep. Swimming in the sea gives me a great workout and afterwards all of my muscles relax and I feel at peace.
5- Do you have a particular worry at the moment? That I did not do my best to please my Heavenly Father today.
6- What is the scariest film/movie you’ve ever seen? The Human Centipede – Human depravity scares me – watching humans torture, mutilate and experiment on other humans, especially slowly is incredibly difficult for me to watch. When I watch these scenes, I experience a visceral response that makes it difficult to separate what’s happening on the screen from reality.
7- If you could travel back in time to any period in history, which would it be and why? – I wish I could go back to August 1989, a hot summer day when I got baptized with the Holy Ghost on fire. I cannot fully explain the experience but its like all this time I had been sitting on the edge of a cliff viewing a beautiful river. I could feel the breeze, I could hear the water splashing against the rocks and occasionally feel a spray of water moisten my face and a splash here and there on my hands and feet. I thought it the ultimate fulfilment until I yesterday I felt I dived into the river itself. I could dip and feel refreshed. I was no longer observing I was partaking. My soul is so enriched
8- If you could somehow magically enter a famous painting for a day, which would it be and why? I would like to enter “The Last Supper” by da Vinci. It would be very interesting to see what was really going on at that time. Was it anywhere close to what has been depicted.
9- You’re invited to a fancy dress party. Who or what are you going as? Something noble or elegant like a king or queen.
10- If you had to name your house/home, what would you call it? Home Sweet Home,” because it is my pleasure to be in my own home.
11-Name a book that you couldn’t put down. The Bible…it gives me direction and wisdom etc as I travel the path that leads to my heavenly home.
I nominated the following bloggers. I would greatly appreciate if you answer the following questions so I can get to know you better.
Questions for my nominees:
- What inspires your writing?
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
- What are you most grateful for this moment?
- What is one thing you learned in childhood that totally changed your life?
- Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
- What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement?
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.